Limoges "New York" Dinner Plates



Limoges "New York" Dinner Plates
@$65.00

Marc Pascual, was born in France’s Burgundy region and first began selling to clients from his Saint-Estèphe studio in 1994. Each Limoges porcelain plate is hand painted so no two are exactly alike. And each skein shimmers in every different light to create subtle new colors.

For his series Poc a Poc (meaning "little by little" in Catalan) he created a series inspired by the world’s great cities.

I have a set of 10 New York dinner plates- D: 10.3". Hand signed verso. Very subtle light brown striations top and bottom, white center, gilt rimmed either edge of silver grey side lip. The simplicity is what grabs you.

They are in absolutely mint condition. Hand Wash Only.

Would be prepared to split them into say x6 and x4. Less wouldn’t make a formal table setting, though in Provence anything goes!

Try me if you need x5, x 3, x 7. I could then sell and keep one for myself. These sell on the internet for around $110 per plate. I would accept sensible offers below that.

If I keep them I’ll only end up breaking one or all!

OFFERS ACCEPTED.
Please email.



Comments

DESIGNED etc by ANDREW LUCRE based on a Blogger theme.